We are seeking for a full stack dev who aims to work in a challenging project!
This is how we do it
- For us, quality is crucial every step of the way.
- We know continuous delivery and ongoing feedback are really important to ensure quality and validate software as early as possible.
- We know the value of automated build and deployment, code reviews and unit testing.
- Every day, we create a friendly learning and agile environment. In fact, we have build our own Agile Academy and have assigned agile roles. We are proud to say it has turned out very well so far!
- We look for ways to split the work vertically, and we prefer working on full stack teams.
- UX must be part of the journey. Our designers and devs speak the same language and tools like Zeplin or Invision are part of their routine.
- We are not afraid to fail, as long as we were able to learn and improve.
- You don't give up. Instead, you ask for help when needed, and also offer a hand if someone else is stuck.
- You are willing to learn new programming frameworks because you are not afraid of trying new tools and thinking outside the box.
- You like to travel and work with distributed teams, not only in Latin America but also in the US.