The Desktop Engineer provides technology tools and support to all Ascentis employees throughout multiple locations. Within this role you will assist with onboarding new employees, work to resolve issues of end-users, identify needs and build relationships across different teams and roles. By adopting our cultural norms, you will deliver unsurpassed service to the Ascentis team.
Each day you will be focused on:
- Providing helpdesk support for all company users via the Atlassian Service Desk (JIRA) ticketing system
- Responsible for identifying issues, researching, resolving and following up on incidents utilizing a problem ticket and the service request tracking system.
- Proactively reach out to employees on a cadence to notify them the status of their tickets, particularly when they are going to take some time to resolve
- Maintain and improve user facing software and hardware
- Build and maintain laptops as well as other end user facing equipment
- Maintain VOIP phone system
Ascentis is a growing company, so there is never a dull day in the life of our technology teams. The position will also give you the opportunity to take on more responsibility and learn new skill sets as you are capable