We are looking for Engineering Leads for Development and Quality Assurance areas, to join one our implementation team in Montevideo.
As an Engineering Lead you are responsible for fostering a work environment that motivates and engages the individual team members. The Engineering lead will also provide important feedback to the Ascentis Engineering Management team.
- First and foremost, be the go-to technical referent for a group of software or quality engineers; ·
- Grow the technical expertise of your team through coaching and mentoring,
- Facilitate technical trainings and meetings
- Sponsor innovation in solving problems: help develop a team spirit and desire to experiment and try new things and unconventional solutions
- Participate in web and backend engineering technology architecture discussions for product development
- Advocate for development or quality assurance best practices across all engineering practices
- Keep current with the technology field developments. Ability to understand if engineers are using the tools at their disposal in an efficient manner. Be capable of detecting resource/tools gaps and propose high level solutions to the problem;
- Work closely with scrum teams, product owners, scrum masters and stakeholders to ensure we deliver the best products to our users
The Engineering Lead will lead a team of Engineers at Ascentis Montevideo office that share similar skills and work within the same competency area. He/she will be the technical referent for a group of engineers (developers or quality engineers), is responsible for nurturing and reinforcing best technical practices, focusing on technical matters that affect more than one individual and across teams.