We are looking for a Business Analyst for Overactive Argentina.
- Understand business priorities (product and services), business operations, culture and policies. Collaborate with stakeholders to establish requirements for the implementation of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by customers into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies for analytics adoption.
- Diagnose business processes or organizational problems, and leverage analytics to determine how customers can seize new opportunities.
- Drive a rigorous approach leveraging data science including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to solve problems in the context of growing Kimberly Clark brands, increasing sales, and enabling operational excellence.
- Guide external vendor partners on the review and resolution of operations and break fix incidents.
- Functional leader of large and extra-large projects for one or more business capabilities (eCommerce, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, etc).
- Maintain detailed understanding of Kimberly-Clark business processes for capability area including global standards and regional variations.
- Thought leader with strong connection to industry and technology user groups and networks.
- Influence and move the K-C culture to one that values and uses cross-business and functional data and analytics to power business performance
Integrate a company with offices in the US, Puerto Rico, Argentina and Uruguay that develops solutions of high standards of quality and innovation.
It offers to participate in interesting projects abroad with continuous challenges and possibilities for professional development.