We are looking for a DevOps who have the ability to build our new generation of infrastructure on top of ECR+ECS + ALB with Autoscaling feature. The focus of the job has to be in terms of uptime, redundancy + DR + performance, and understand the security implications when he has to talk to the security and compliance team.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Daily interaction with engineers and participate in the development process.
- Work on infrastructure automation and performance and Auto scaling
- Automate processes/code in Java, Node.js, static content Cloudfront, PHP (apache), Lambda functions.
- Diagnose server / network performance issues- (Networking, memory, CPUs, storage - Disk IOs,) to troubleshoot various challenges
- Troubleshoot and configure core AWS Platforms such as EC2, S3, Route 53, RDS, ECS, ECR, ALB, Lambda , Cloudfront.
- Administer software defined networking in AWS, proficient managing NACL’s and AWS Security Groups.
- Consume and configure Cloud Monitoring Tools such as CloudWatch and CloudTrail.
- Consume and configure AWS Config to evaluate and manage AWS configuration settings.
- Provide Linux administration, understanding Linux core fundamentals and command line operations.
- Help evangelize IT best practices and trends including tech ops, cloud, automation, devops, etc.
- CICD Pipeline toolset experience such as Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Web technologies like Apache , NGINX , ELB
- CloudFormation and Terraform coding skills
You will have the exciting opportunity to expand our capacity for development and handling issues while providing advice to our team on new processes and innovations that will make our codebase and systems more reliable, testable and scalable. Where gaps are found in process or infrastructure, you will take ownership to resolve them. If you want to play a role in developing innovative new approaches to improve efficiency, automate repetitive work, reduce manual tasks with the support of our entire engineering team, then consider working for us,