We are looking for an experienced iOS Engineer / Developer to be a key part of our engineering team. As Nobly’s user base and engineering team grows we need an engineering with a strong technical base to help us scale, ensure stability, and develop new features and workflows. The right person will be comfortable working in a company with a flat management style and “all hands on deck” environment. It is a requirement to work onsite in our office, sorry remote is not possible at this time.
University education in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science. Experience working in a small to medium size teams in a sprint based agile development environment
Ability to work, write email, and participate in meetings in English (our company language is English)
Have started a non-trivial iOS app from File -> New
Strong grasp of native iOS development in Objective-C or Swift
Strong grasp of Git and how to resolve problems that inevitably arise when collaborating
You know what a good UI/UX looks like and how to contribute to delivering one
- Server side development experience to interface with a mobile app (NodeJS, Ruby)
- Swift Experience
- Automated testing environment setup and test writing
- Integration experience with external peripherals via Bluetooth/network using 3rd party SDKs
- Creation of open source libraries or projects
- Experience developing or integrating with financial/accounting software
- Prior experience within the (m)POS or Payment industry
Nobly is continuing to grow our fulltime engineering and development team.Take the next step in your career, stretch your skills and be a pioneer as an early employee with big impact working from our beautiful Montevideo´s office.