Are you a Tech Savvy? Will you like to work in a dynamic, diverse and growing company? If Yes, this CTO role is for you!
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to oversee all technical aspects of the company. The CTO will be responsible for keeping the organization future-focused and clear about leveraging, institutionalizing, and continuously improving its core capabilities, thus ensuring the company maintains long-term innovation and operations at a very high level.
Your Day-to-Day will look something like this:
- Lead the evaluation of our technical landscape and redefine/design our technology strategy and roadmap.
- Evaluate the end-to-end risks in our eCommerce technologies and identify opportunities to reduce exposure.
- Recruit, motivate, mentor and lead a high-caliber team; actively coach and mentor team members in their professional development, building upon their technical capabilities.
- Manage and strengthen the relationships with our 3rd party software development partners, and build relationships with new partners.
- Oversee the software development processes, maintenance, and enhancements of existing software products, and custom development.
Requirements (must haves)
- 10 years in development, 5 in a senior role (VP/Director/Sr. Architect)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science and Computer Information Systems
- Experience helping companies scale and building high-performance teams
- Deep understanding of eCommerce technologies, development approaches, and operations; understanding of fundamental business and technology trends
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work successfully with a globally distributed team
- Ability to see the forest for the trees – we operate in a competitive and rapidly evolving market; you must be able to abstract away from the details and see the big picture
- Adaptable, enthusiastic, and willing to take ownership
- Must be familiar with 3erd party solutions of eCommerce, such as Shopify and woocommerce
- Familiarity with: Django, MVC, JIRA, GIT, JQuery, Agile, Scrum
- Experience with eCommerce platform integrations and CRM software (e.g., Zoho)
- Exceptional written, and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive, analytical, and creative problem solver
What to Expect
- Full-time, shifting schedules
Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global, distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
Take Vacation (Seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result-oriented compensation plan
- Like we said, training and development opportunities are on us!
Ready for the challenge? Apply now!