dLocal is seeking for AWS & Linux Sysadmin to Our Main office in Montevideo UY.
- Provide Linux administration, understanding Linux core fundamentals and command line operations and scripting.
- Experience with OpenLDAP, Postfix, Squid, HA Proxy, OSSEC/Wazuh, OpenSSH, NFS.
- Web technologies like Apache, NGINX.
- Diagnose server/network performance issues- (Networking, memory, CPUs, storage – Disk IOs,) to troubleshoot various challenges
- Troubleshoot and configure core AWS Platforms such as EC2, S3, Route 53, RDS, ALB, ELB ,VPC
- Administer software-defined networking in AWS, proficient managing NACL’s and AWS Security Groups.
- Consume and configure Cloud Monitoring Tools such as CloudWatch and CloudTrail.
- ELK Management and Java VM Profiling/Optimization – Advantage.
- CloudFormation and Terraform coding skills – Advantage
You will have the exciting opportunity to expand our capacity and infrastructure and maintain our current infrastructure while providing advice to our team on new processes and innovations that will make our cloud and systems more reliable, redundant and scalable. Where gaps are found in the infrastructure, you will take ownership to resolve them. If you want to play a role in expanding our infrastructure, improve efficiency, automate repetitive work, reduce manual tasks with the support of our entire engineering team, and DevOps team, then consider working for us. The ideal candidate should also have strong networking, server, scripting, AWS knowledge and other IT engineering skills.