The position will be part of an ethusiastic team, responsible of Leading the delivery and development process; involving solutions from business requirements.
It´s important to be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a software Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
In tis way, the person should stay current with technological developments in business application technology and providing recommendations in order to take advantage of new technology.
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
Ideal candidate will be an advanced student or will have a degree in Computer Science or related; and a fluent level of english: the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
7+ years programming expertise, and as a Team Leader or PO. Additional expertise desired would be prior track record maintaining production web apps and business systems/processes.
- Certified NetSuite Developer.
Want more? Become MORE
Join TavanoTeam and rocket your professional career as our company and NetSuite market quickly expands globally. Become part of a fun, exciting and collaborative team - make good friends while boosting your career at the same time.