As a UX / UI designer, you will face the daily challenges of resolving how users interact with several digital products.
In this position you will work hand in hand with a multidisciplinary team to deliver the best user experience across our client projects.
You will be able to use multiple design techniques as an input for creating beautiful mock ups and their interactions focused in generating the best possible experience.
We are a group of young, restless, driven people who believe the world deserves high quality digital products and are willing to take the challenge!
* For us, quality is crucial in every step of the way.
* We know continuous delivery and ongoing feedback are really important to ensure quality and validate software as early as possible.
* We embrace agile and a friendly learning environment. We have built our own Agile Academy and dedicated agile roles, and it has paid well so far!
* We always look for ways to deliver functional and valuable features.
* Our methods and processes are applied in a flexible and pragmatic way. We are always encouraged to use our judgment in order to apply the model and approach that fits the context best.
* UX process is part of the company journey. Our designers and devs speak the same language and are involved in each part of the road.
* We are not afraid to fail, as long as we were able to learn and growth.
You have a broad experience designing interfaces and an great analytical capacity.
You value working in a team and receiving constant feedback from your teammates, clients and users.
You have an Advanced English Level.