Confidencial REF: #608
We have offices on four continents with sales and support located in Austin, TX. Most engineers live Latin American giving you access to top talent in the same timezone while cutting out the pesky American tax system.
Our partner is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams strive to move us closer to our north star -- to empower the people who power the world. The Engineering team leverages a variety of tools to enable and sustain a scalable and highly-resilient platform for delivering customer value.
We need a motivated and self-directed engineer who wants to deliver real business value. You seek to understand the purpose of your project and how it fits into the larger view. You help your
team and peers align to the company vision and mission. You see mistakes as learning opportunities, not just for you but for your team as well. You consistently leave code and projects better than you found them. You love to up-level the engineers around you by setting a good example and investing time in helping them succeed. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing and building client side applications using best of breed languages, frameworks, and technologies
- Providing technical leadership for multi-team engineering initiatives through clear written and oral communication to define and track dependencies and technical contracts
- Developing client side applications with clear boundaries of responsibility and contracts for integration
- Mentoring junior engineers on your team, providing guidance and support with a sense of stewardship for their growth
- Influencing the wider engineering team through demos, brown bag topics, and design proposals
We offer the opportunity to work on technology that is used by thousands if not hundreds of thousands of users daily getting direct impact on the bussiness.