We are looking for an AWS Cloud Specialist who has the ability to assist us in building our new generation of infrastructure on top of ECR+ECS +ALB with Autoscaling feature.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Work on infrastructure automation and performance and Autoscaling
- Automate processes/code in Java, Node.js, PHP (apache).
- Diagnose server / network performance issues- (Networking, memory, CPUs, storage - Disk IOs,) to troubleshoot various challenges
- Troubleshoot and configure core AWS Platforms such as EC2, S3, Route 53, RDS, ECS, ECR, ALB, Lambda .
- Administer software defined networking in AWS, proficient managing NACL’s and AWS Security Groups.
- Consume and configure Cloud Monitoring Tools such as CloudWatch and CloudTrail.
- Consume and configure AWS Config to evaluate and manage AWS configuration settings.
- Provide Linux administration, understanding Linux core fundamentals and command line operations.
- Help evangelize IT best practices and trends including tech ops, cloud, automation, etc.
- CICD Pipeline toolset experience such as Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Web technologies like Apache , NGINX , ELB
- CloudFormation and Terraform coding skills - Advantage
You will have the exciting opportunity to expand our capacity and infrastructure while providing advice to our team on new processes and innovations that will make our cloud and systems more reliable, redundant and scalable. Where gaps are found in the infrastructure, you will take ownership to resolve them. If you want to play a role in expanding our infrastructure, improve efficiency, automate repetitive work, reduce manual tasks with the support of our entire engineering team, then consider working for us.