Confidential REF: #810
The company specializes in technologies centered on data engineering.
We are seeking an Engineer to join our rapidly growing Analytics team. We are looking for someone with experience developing data warehouses and analytical tools for massive advertising data sets. You will partner with development teams, product managers, and other groups across the company to gain an in-depth understanding of how data is translated into metrics for business analytics and large scale real-time bidding display advertising. You will use that knowledge to design and implement reporting and analytical solutions, including both the design of table structures and the processes used to populate those structures with data from internal and external sources. These solutions will power analytics, business intelligence, and data science applications across both business units and all functional area.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career. Don’t think you have all the skills required for this role? That’s okay, we’re committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.
The Impact you’ll make:
• Lead development of data warehouses tracking trillions of events to support analysts and data scientists
• Evaluate task management systems and build an environment with dependency structures to run data pipelines
• Write business logic and queries to centralize fragmented databases into simpler views
• Build API connectors to Marketo, Salesforce, and other external data sources to centralize information for analysts and data scientists to access
• Implement systems and tools to facilitate analysis and machine learning workflows
• B.A./B.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, or a similar field
• Proficiency in SQL
• Strong background in data warehouse design and implementation
• Coding experience with languages such as Python, R, and Java
• Experience working closely with Analytics/Data Science teams
• Experience with visualization tools like Tableau
• Experience with Presto query engine
Be part of a highly experienced technical team that works remotely and loves new challenges.